Muslim Community Association is a unique facility to accommodate your meetings and events. We provide full service to suit your needs for meetings of 10 to 500 people. We have multiple types of rooms available to suit variety of meetings and functions. Catering options are also available. Our board rooms and break out rooms are equipped with clean and comfortable furniture. We also provide audio visual services to suit your needs.
For reservation inquiry, please contact our facility reservation department at email@example.com for a memorable event experience at MCA
MCA Rental Instructions
- Rental rates are subject to change at anytime
- Current MCA members only, will receive 35% Discount on rental fees only, not on additional items.
- All fees must be paid at least one week in advance prior to the scheduled date of the event. Rates do not include expenses related to tablecloths, cutlery and decoration.
- Daily rentals end at 10:00 PM
- Member discount does not apply to any Organization
- Wedding Ceremonies, Walima or Nikah events require “daily rental
- Security deposit of $350.00 is required at the time of reservation.
- For hourly or daily rentals only:
- Add $150, Setup fees (required)
- Add $150, food cleanup (If food is involved)
- Add $100 for LCD projector and screen rental per event, upon request
- Add $2 / each plastic table cover, upon request
- Add $50 for dividers, upon request
- Friday night rental of Khadijah Banquet Hall requires prior approval of MCA Executive Board (EB).
- Security deposit of $200.00 is required at the time of reservation.
- Add $50 for LCD projector and screen rental per event
- Add $100, setup fees (required)
- Add $100, food cleanup (If food is involved)
Guidelines for Facility Rental
- Islamic Principles: Activities that violate Islamic Principles are strictly prohibited.
- Prayer Times & Duration: Event should be planned around posted prayer times. All activities must be suspended during regular prayers. All activities must conclude no later than 10 PM.
- Fundraising: All fundraising events require pre-approval by EB and a valid IRS 501 (C)(3) certificate to be on file. A separate Fundraising Addendum to the rental agreement must be signed by both parties to hold a fundraising event.
- Fees: All fees and deposits must be received by MCA at least one week in advance prior to the scheduled date of the event. If the payment is not received as required, MCA is under no obligation to provide use of the facilities.
- Deposits: All deposits cleared from the bank will be refunded after adjustments for damages and for the additional charges for extra time, space and equipment usage.
- Media: Specific approval from the MCA Executive Board is required in advance for any media involvement and for the scope of their presence for the event. Absolutely no pictures are allowed during prayers and other private activities. A designated person must accompany the media at all times to control their access.
- Advertisement: Advertisement at MCA for the event is limited to flyers and posters, for which approval should be sought from the facility manager in advance. The poster should not have any photographs of individuals.
- Announcements: For public programs, announcement requests can be submitted on MCA’s website. Only MCA Board members are allowed to make announcements.
- Catering: Applicants must submit a copy of their caterer’s valid California catering license.
- Liability: The applicant takes full responsibility for the liability of any statements or programs carried out during the event and/or by any group member during the facility usage. Applicant does not speak on behalf of the MCA. Applicant takes full responsibility for all physical property damages, losses, injuries and accidents.
- Lawful Activities: All activities must meet all federal, state and local government laws. The applicant will bear total responsibility for any and all consequences including but not limited to immediate eviction from the MCA premises for any infraction of such laws by any individual or group.
- Restricted: The use of MCA facility is restricted to the area rented. If any of the guests or their children uses other areas of the facility, additional space rental fees will be charged and the applicant will be responsible for any additional liability.
- Security: The event organizers are responsible for providing their own security during the events especially to monitor the entrances and hallways and to prevent damage to the property. If requested, MCA can also provide security guards at an additional cost. The general recommendation is to have one guard for every 50 attendees.
- Decorations: All decorations of any kind are to be put up with blue painters tape only. The applicant is responsible to ensure that all decorations are taken down without any damage to MCA property, furniture and fixture of any form.
- Cleaning & Storage: The applicant is responsible for removing all trash and moving it to designated receptacles. All applicants property should be removed from the MCA premises at the end of the event. We do not store anything.
- Commercial: Businesses or professionals engaged in an activity for financial gain or profit are ineligible for rental.