- Educational institutions like Granada Islamic School (GIS), Weekend Islamic School (WIS) and Al Arqam School. The boards of these educational institutions report to the MCA Executive Board.
- Services such as social, youth, outreach and dawah activities including daily, Friday and Eid prayers, Communuity nights, conferences, workshops, seminars, classes, etc. Other services include bookstore, funeral, Islamic counseling, and legal and health clinics.
- Facility rentals, usage and security related matters.
- Media relations, digital advertisements, website and newsletter.
- Financial assistance to needy.
|Vice President||Khaled Hamade|
|General Secretary||Syed M Reza|
|Dawah Secretary||Wael Ashmawy|
|Social Secretary||Lubna Shaikh|
|Communications Secretary||Raziuddin Mohammad|
|Youth Secretary||Mohammad Al-Shehabi|
If you wish to reach the entire board, you can do so at [email protected]
Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees’ 7 members manage all real estate properties of the organization including:
- Renovation and major repairs.
- Acquisition and sale of properties.
- Legal and insurance matters for the organization.
- Facility and other permits.