The current MCA Constitution has been in effect since 1996. Given that the community and times have changed since then, so have the needs of the community and thus, the expectations from MCA. Keeping that in view, the MCA Constitution Committee is proposing significant changes to the MCA constitution.
One of the proposed changes allows both men and women to be able to serve on the boards.
- Letter to the Community V2.0.1
- MCA Constitution.V2.0.1 : The new Version 2.0.1 of the MCA constitution.
- MCA Constitution Not Changeable : The list of all clauses that cannot be changed in essence.
- MCA Constitution V2.0.1 FAQ : A Frequently Asked Question guide to the MCA Constitution.
- MCA Constitution Letter from Attorney : Letter from MCA Attorney to MCA Boards about the changes.
- MCA Constitution V2.0.1 Vote : The ballot for voting on the MCA Constitution V2.0.1.
- MCA Constitution Difference between 1.0 and 2.0.1. : A change log of changes made between V1.0 and V2.0.1.
- MCA Constitution Difference between 2.0 and 2.0.1. : A change log of changes made between V2.0 and V2.0.1.
- MCA Constitution.Presentation.V2.0.1 : A more detailed presentation.
- Transition to Version 2.0.1. : The transition after the new constitution goes into effect.
- Original MCA Constitution
All the above documents have been consolidated into a single document. Click here to view.