Membership Requirements Summary: (The MCA Constitution specifies the complete requirements for becoming a member. The Constitution is available by clicking here)
- A new or renewing member shall testify in the basic beliefs of Islamic faith.
- A member must be at least 16 years old.
- A member must be a resident of the San Francisco Bay area, specifically a resident of San Francisco, Santa Clara, San Mateo, San Benito, Alameda, or Santa Cruz counties.
- A new or renewing member must pay the membership dues set by the Executive Committee to initiate or continue membership. Membership Fee: $40 per person.
- The term of membership is one Hijri year, from the first of Muharram to the end of Thul Hajjah. Membership is renewable.
- Please provide your Residential Address. On Election Day your eligibility to vote shall be confirmed after verifying your address against your government provided identification.
- ISNA Membership fee is additional $10 per person (optional).
- Please apply and pay your membership online.