GIS Board Election/General Body Meeting 2014
These are the details about GIS Board election.
- 2 GIS Board Members
- Click here to view open positions details
- Click here to view GIS Nominations list
- Click here to download Withdrawal Form
- GIS Election Results *New*
Deadline to receive nomination forms:
- Thursday February 20th.
- Click here to download Nomination Form
- Thursday February 27th , from 8:30PM to 10:00PM at MCA
- Candidate Bios: Kh Mizanur Rahman, Khaled Hamade, Malika Khan, Magdy Abdelrahman
- Thursday March 6th, from 7:45AM to 8:30AM and from 2:45PM to 3:30PM at GIS and will continue from 7:00PM to 9:30PM at MCA. If we have a tie between 2 candidates a runoff will be held on Thursday March 13th at the same times and same place.
GIS General Body Meeting Date/Location:
- Thursday March 6th, from 8:30PM to 9:30PM at MCA
Eligibility requirements to participate in GIS elections process:
- To be eligible to nominate or second the nomination you must be parent of GIS student and a member of the MCA before February 18, 2014. This MCA membership eligibility date on February 18, 2014 also applies to all nominees.
- To be eligible to vote you must be a parent of GIS student and a member of the MCA. For this year elections you must renew or become an MCA member on or before March 4, 2014
- Each family unit will constitute one voting member. A family unit is defined as parents or guardians of the child or children who are attending GIS
In Person voting:
- To be able to vote on Election Day you must present a valid photo ID showing your name and address. Example of accepted Ids: State of California Driver license, California ID, US Green Card or Passport
Chair : Toufik Saada 408-554-2649 ( Home),
Member: Altaf Khan 408-223-5075 (Cell),
Member: Buland Malik 408-806-2613 (Cell)
MCA Election Committee Email