The MCA is a community center, and one of the pillars of this center is our sisters. Sisters are the core of our Masjid; from raising the young to nurturing the old, the role of each woman is integral for our community.
But in order to help others continue to grow, our sisters need to have the opportunity for self-growth and development as well. Thus, the objective and mission of the MCA Women’s Committee is to provide a spiritually and socially reviving atmosphere for the women of our community.
The Women’s Committee does this through providing seminars, social activities, health and fitness workshops, as well as provide various support groups. Another important part of the MCA community is our children under the ages of eight. Thus during this deeply impressionable period in an individual’s life, the MCA Women’s Committee actively seeks to help provide fun and engaging programs about Islam for both children and their families
KID CHECK - New MCA Chid Care System
- 8:30am-9am= Arrival
- 9am-9:45am= Circle Time
- 9:45am-10:15am=Snack(offered by program)/bathroom
- 10:15am-10:45am= Outside Play time
- 10:50am-11:35= Quran Time
- 11:35-12 noon=Activity Time connected to theme
- 12:00-12:45- Lunch (A packed lunch to be provided by the parent)
- !2:45-1pm= Story/Game time
- 1pm- Departure- Prompt pick up otherwise late fees incurred by parent.
For upcoming Women's fitness classes VISIT OUR FITNESS SECTION