1438 Hijri (2016) MCA Election
September 22, 2016
Assalamu-Alaikum Dear MCA Member:
Hope this finds you in good health and high Islamic spirits. As the MCA elections are approaching we would like to invite you to participate in the process and request you to nominate candidates for the open positions and vote on Election Day.
These are the details about the election.
- MCA President.
- 3 Executive Board Members.
- 2 Board of Trustees Member.
Nominee's Bio's *NEW
- Thursday, October 13 at 9:15PM
- Click here to download Announcement Letter & Nomination Form
- Click here to download Nomination Extension Rules
- Click here to download Nominations *New
- Thursday, October 20, from 8:30PM to 10PM at MCA center.
- Friday, October 28 from 12:00PM to 3:30PM and from 6:30PM to 9:00PM at MCA center.
In Person voting:
- To be able to vote on Election Day you must present a valid photo ID showing your name and address and be an MCA member at least 60 days before the election date. (Example of accepted Ids: State of California Driver license, California ID, US Green Card or Passport.)
- Click here to download the In person Ballot Procedure
- If you cannot vote in person you can request an absentee ballot.
- Click here to download Absentee Ballot Procedure
- Click here to download Absentee Ballot Form
May Allah (swt) make this annual election process continue to be a source of unity, strength, and harmony among the members of our community, Ameen.
Chair: Toufik Saada 408-554-2649
Members: Altaf Khan 408-223-5075 Buland Altaf 408-806-2613
Wisam Latif 408-459-8030 Ahmed El Zein 650-465-6501