1437 Hijri (2015) MCA Election
Assalamu-Alaikum Dear MCA Member:
Hope this finds you in good health and high Islamic spirits. As the MCA elections are approaching we would like to invite you to participate in the process and request you to nominate candidates for the open positions and vote on Election Day.
These are the details about the election
- 3 Executive Board Members
- 4 Board of Trustees Member. The two candidates that receive the most votes will serve 3 years, the candidate with the third highest will serve 2 years and the candidate with the fourth most votes will serve 1 year.
- More details about Open Postions
- Friday, November 6, from 8:30PM to 10PM at MCA center.
- Thursday, November 12 from 6:30PM to 9:00PM and Friday, November 13 from 12:00PM to 2:30PM and from 6:30PM to 9:00PM at MCA center.
In person voting:
- To be able to vote on Election Day you must present a valid photo ID showing your name, and address and be an MCA member at least 60 days before election date. Example of accepted Ids: State of California Driver License, California ID, US Green Card or Passport.
- Download In Person Ballot Procedures
- If you cannot vote in person you can request an absentee ballot.
- Download Absentee Ballot Request Form
- Download Absentee Ballot Procedures
- Sample Ballot
Nominee Bio's :
Nomination Results :*New
May Allah (swt) make this annual election process continue to be a source of unity, strength, and harmony among the members of our community, Ameen.
Chair: Toufik Saada 408-554-2649
Members: Altaf Khan 408-223-5075 Buland Altaf 408-806-2613
Wisam Latif 408-459-8030 Naeem Raza 925-683-4619