Basket is empty
Zakat is an obligatory duty and one of the five
pillars of Islam. It is mandatory when two conditions are
and Due Date
- Nisab: The current NISAB value is approximately $3500.00. It is 3 oz of pure Gold
Click below on image to see the current Price of Gold
Date: Zakat is due after one
Lunar (Hijri) year starting from either the first day you acquired
the amount of Nisab or the day you paid Zakat last
urge you dear brother/sister to calculate your Zakat now and to pay
it as soon as possible
order to calculate your zakat, please fill all of the fields. If the
amount is -0-, please put 0
1.Cash on hand and in bank accounts
(saving, checking, etc.)
2. Refundable deposits (e.g. on rented
3. Non-delinquent loans (money you
loaned to others)
4. Expected Tax refund
5. Gold and its certificate (1)
6. Shares, stocks, bonds, IRA, pension
plans, options, etc.
7. Business cash on hand and in banks
plus invoices due.
9. Net income you are entitled to as of
Zakat due date.
10. Total amount subject to Zakat (lines 1
11. Zakat amount (The amount due for zakat)
(Copy & paste Zakat amount above)
1-Women jewelry is not subject to Zakat unless its amount is
excessive or if not used.2- Pay business Zakat if inventory value is larger than
This form does not cover all Zakatable items, for clarification or
more information please contact MCA Imam or your Islamic Center. Also, this form is
based on respected Fiqh references.
Please answer this poll to help MCA knows more about your concerns.
Jazak Allahu khayran for your support
Type the characters you see in the picture below.
Track my order(s):
Copyright © 1981-2013 MCA Donations/Payments Service. MCABayArea.org -All rights reserved
- MCA Charles Schwab Account # 6562-1831, DTC# 0164, Code# 40 | - Tax ID: 31-1267559 , GEN# 5213
Web Development by AyadiPro Technology Solutions